- Township Government
- Planning & Community Development
- Ordinances Related to Community Development
Ordinances Related to Community Development
Below is a listing of ordinances with a brief description. You may select the Ordinance link to view the full Ordinance document:
- Ordinance No. 8 - An Ordinance Regulating All Matters Pertaining, Relating or Incidental to the Construction, Building, Alteration, Repair, Installation, Performance, Maintenance and Inspection of All Buildings or Structures (Building Codes).
- Ordinance No. 15 - An Ordinance Establishing Regulations and Procedures for the Subdivision and Platting Within the Town of White Bear, Establishing the Town Board of Supervisors as the Platting Authority, Providing Penalties for the Violation Thereof, and Repealing all Ordinances and Parts of Ordinances in Conflict.
- Ordinance No. 30 - An Ordinance Establishing a Commission to Plan for the Physical Development of the Town of White Bear, and to Recommend a Zoning Plan.
- Ordinance No. 33 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Location and Construction of Signs and Billboards.
- Ordinance No. 35 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Use of Land For Residences, Business, Industry and Other Purposes and Location and Height of Structures, Size of Yards and Other Open Spaces, Automobile Parking Lots, and Density of Population; Dividing the Town into Districts or Zones; Providing for Administration Thereof; Establishing a Board of Appeals and Adjustments; and Providing for Penalties for the Violation Thereof and Repealing All Ordinances and Parts of Ordinances in Conflict Therewith (Zoning Ordinance).
- Ordinance No. 47 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Occupancy and Maintenance of Housing.
- Ordinance No. 71 - An Ordinance Adopted September 21, 1998, For Protecting the Planning Process and the Health, Safety, and Welfare of Town Residents and Establishing a Temporary Moratorium on Antennas, Towers or Any Equipment Used For Transmitting or Receiving Telecommunication, Television or Radio Signals Within The Town.
- Ordinance No. 73 - An Ordinance Regulating the Location, Construction, Screening and Use of Telecommunication Towers and Antennas.
- Ordinance No. 78 - An Ordinance For the Purpose of Enacting a Moratorium on Construction of Membrane Structures in the Town of White Bear.